Thursday 19 September 2013

ME HAPPY!!!

                                                            
 I feel so much happy and excited and I'm proud of my blog. This world of blogs which was totally unfamiliar for me 2 months ago, is now, a part of my life. I joined here just a part of a blog contest conducted in my college. But it seems like, it was just a reason to enter this world. It just happened!! And it has to!! I don't know why, but I feel so! But you may wonder why am I happy now. Well, I haven't shared with you the reason for my happiness. Here, I won the contest and had been given the title as the "BEST BLOGGER OF GEC".. I have no words to express my happiness, really I don't know to tell you what I feel exactly now! I think  its a proof for what my blog description says. "Follow your dreams... Try to catch them no matter however high they are...".  I dreamed it and I achieved. So have your dreams, Don't forget to make them big and always think of making it real and one day, you actually make it to happen. Believe in God and believe in yourselves.. Go.. Get it!!

1 comments:

  1. Follow your dreams... Try to catch them no matter however high they are...

    yes..enne swapnam kaanan padippichavar thanneyaanu ente dream,,, athu njan neduka thanne cheiyum,,,, athu satyamaayirunnenkil....

    ReplyDelete