Saturday 19 July 2014

SAVE GAZA

                  This isn't a controversial talk about the most relevant issue in the present scenario. Neither is a thought provoking discussion held upon that crisis. This is not a moment to speak from either side of the views of the situation.


                  This is just a prayer, deep from the core of my heart, for peace, for justice, for humanity!! I plead all out there, the concerned officials, representatives or whatever, to stop this antihumanitarian activities as soon as possible. Anyone who is having a little kindness in their heart can't bear this heart breaking cries of the innocent people. What did those innocent small children do to this world? What harm did they do to anyone? Why their right to live independently is violated so brutally?? Please show a little kindness to them, for they deserve it. My heart weeps out by watching the photos and reports that are out in the Medias. They too are human beings.. What fault those innocent people do to be so brutally murdered?


                  I sincerely, from the bottom of my heart, pray to Almighty for a better tomorrow for them... Where I could see my innocent brothers and sisters of Palestine, lead a peaceful life.  With the thousands of people around the world, my silent prayers are there for them.  Let Palestine be free, and the innocent people in it too..  Let them live peacefully. SAVE GAZA!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment